Type/ Level of students present in class: International students from France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, México, Uruguay, Belgium, The Netherlands etc. Spanish students from: Law/ International Business/ Fashion Management/ International Relations Degrees.
University Services and Facilities
- Internship Department: firstname.lastname@example.org 2nd floor
- Library: open from Monday to Friday (9.00-21.00) First floor.
- WIFI: CUV Alumnos
- Computer rooms: each floor
- Intranet profile: user/ password
- Free printing (500 copies): 2nd floor (using your intranet password)
- Student identity card: one passport photo+ ID number is necessary to obtain university card
- Students’ cafeteria main floor building B/ Students’ restaurant main floor building A
- Chapel main floor
Public Health System: In the event of health issues, you can use Social Security (for EU citizens only). A European health insurance card is required.
www.madrid.org/cs | Call 11888 for information: ask for the Health Center closest to where you are staying.
Private Medical Services: If you prefer a private medical service, Villanueva has a preferential agreement with an international hospital close to our Centre.
Unidad Médica Angloamericana. C/ Conde de Aranda, 1 1ºizquierda. 0034914351823 email@example.com.
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are ill and require assistance.
Emergency phone numbers in Spain
|If you require urgent police attention, ambulance, fire brigade etc.
||112 (no area code)
|If you want to report assault, robbery or accident to the police
||902 102 112
|Road accidents or information about weather and traffic congestion
- Public transport 20€-30€ € monthly ticket
- Acupofcoffee 1,5€
- A coke or a beer with tapa 2-3 €
- A sandwich in a cafeteria 2-4 €
- Menu in a restaurant near university 10-14 €
- Room in a shared apartment 500-700 € month
- Dorms (2 meals) 1200 € month
- A drink in a club 7-10 €
Bus+ Metro transport Card
Send to: email@example.com
- Scanned ID or passport
- Scanned Health Insurance or European Sanitary Card
- Transcript of records
- To fulfill on-line form
Fall semester: May the 15th
Spring semester: November the 15th